Galen, a Syrena prince, searches land for a girl he's heard can communicate with fish. It’s while Emma
is on vacation at the beach that she meets Galen. Although their connection is immediate and powerful, Galen's not fully convinced that Emma's the one he's been looking for. That is, until a deadly encounter with a shark proves that Emma and her Gift may be the only thing that can save his kingdom. He needs her help--no matter what the risk. ~ Goodreads
The review: Emma started off as an incredible character. I fell in love with her right away. She's loyal, a great friend, just a tad awkward and funny. She meets a hunky guy on the beach after literally smashing into & sticking to his chest.
The hunky guy is called Galen. He's a syren who is serving as an ambassador between the human and Syrena worlds. Humans don't know yet they exist.
After an tragic accident in the sea, Emma discovers she's not just an ordinary human girl but that she has the gift of Poseidon. She can communicate with fish.
Galen feels the ''pull'' around Emma and knows right away they have to be mated.
I really enjoyed this book. The story line & world building were awesome. I maybe fell in love with Galen as well.. hehe. The character development was great.
I gave this book a 4/5 stars on goodreads.
I'll definitly will continue with this series.
No comments:
Post a Comment